Thursday, November 8, 2007

What is the Think Tank Garage?


Think Tank Creative Consortium is a design studio that my friend Allen and I started back in 2000! It began as a freelance design effort that over time had grown into a full blown business. Today we are a healthy graphic design company that works hard to service clients around the United States & Canada. So what is a Think Tank Garage?...

Well it's our passion for sports cars and our desire to own, drive and share our experiences with clients, friends and family! This is our hobby. Inspired by Jay Leno (only without as many cars) we plan to get you up close and personal with the high performance cars we enjoy. Over then winter months as our shelbys sit in storage, I will bring you up to speed on our 2007 season of tire smokin' fun. Sit down and stap in- you are about to go for a ride!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

sniff....sniff...I can't believe I've inspired you to .... uh ..... blog! After all the grief you've given me! Really - I'm excited to read what you have to say (as if I haven't lived it with you), and I'm especially excited for you to in some way enjoy your car through the winter via this blog.

Natalie said...

What's this? Zach joined the dark side of blogging? I'm completely impressed. I can't wait to see more posts from you.

Nana Sharples News said...

Hi Zach....
it's you mommy....
I am so proud of you. And I am excited about the fun you are having with your mustangs...
I want to know why there isn't a photo of my mustang on your blog...
"mom and son thing"
I love you and am so proud of you..
You always were so special to me...
my first born...
you mean the world to me.
mom